Free Live Online Homework Help: How Would This Service Work if It Existed?
Why would online homework help be beneficial to students?
There are many online sites that provide assistance with homework for students. But, these online sites do not have one-on-one services for students to speak with an individual immediately to get assistance with homework. Many online sites provide limited contact with a live person, and only provides question and response system for students needing assistance with homework.
Here are a few features that current online sites for homework assistance provide to students:
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance do not have a live person available to meet with students one-on-one.
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance only have a question and response system for students.
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance requires students to give tutors at least 24 hours to 48 hours to answer their problem.
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance may not have a point of contact if the student needs immediate assistance.
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance may not provide updated problems or updated answers to homework questions.
- Most online sites that provide homework assistance may not keep their website updated.
How online sites that provide homework assistance can improve their services?
Many of the online sites are beneficial to many students who have trouble completing their homework. But, many of the online sites do not provide the correct assistance needed by students. Some online sites do not clearly state what assistance they provide to students with homework.
Here are a few pointers that online sites should do to provide better services to students:
- The online site should have a live chat room where students can personally chat with certified tutors.
- The online site should provide tutorial videos for students to watch regarding particular subjects and topics they may have difficulty in.
- The online site should provide interactive classrooms where groups of students can meet with a certified tutor to go over homework.
- The interactive classrooms would be set-up in way where students with similar problems can meet in a group with a tutor to go over the homework.
- The online site should provide chat rooms where students can speak with each other via their computer and internet. These chat rooms will allow students to get assistance from other students with their homework.
- The online site should provide contact information of a certified tutor for students to contact if they need one-on-one assistance. The certified tutor should be available for at least several hours per day to assist students with their homework.