5 Keys To Getting Your High School Physics Homework Done
When you need to unlock doors, you need keys and hopefully these keys will unlock any barriers that you are encountering with your physics homework.
- Key 1. Make sure that you have all of the information that you need to complete your homework. This can be as basic as making sure that you have all of the details that your tutor has given out. It also means that you need to make sure that you have access to any additional information that is online from your school or the internet. If you have not got access to this information or you are unsure then talk to your tutor.
- Key 2. Read through the homework. Again this may sound really basic, and you probably have already read through the remit for the homework, but read through it again, this time slowly. Make notes about what you have to do, make notes about what you have to find out. By doing this you are taking some time out to look at what you are actually being asked to do. Panic sometimes makes us see things in a less favorable light.
- Key 3. Make a plan. Look at the timescale that you have to complete the work. Now break it done into reasonable sized chunks rather than try to do it all at once. This will also give you some time to look back over your class notes as well as confer with other students in your class or even your tutor. The other side to this is that when you allow yourself thinking time you will subconsciously think of things that you need to add.
- Key 4. Do a draft. At this point you can start to put all of your planning together in a logical progression. At this point you may find that you need some additional information so look online for homework help web sites that specialize in Physics. Most of these homework help web sites have mini tutorials that you can access. These mini tutorials cover most aspects of the curriculum.
- Key 5. Proof reading. Proofreading and editing is not just for essay writing - it is for any work that you produce. Take the time to read through your work, make changes where needed. If possible get someone else to read through your work as well. Even though you are studying physics you will still get marked on the presentation of your work, so the time spent proof reading is a good investment.